Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Marinated paneer dipped in creamy batter, coated with breadcrumbs and fried.
Ingredients Of Panko Crusted Cottage Cheese
- 150 Gram Paneer slices
- Few Rosemary leaves
- Few Parsley leaves
- A pinch of Smoked paprika
- A pinch of Cumin powder
- A pinch of Fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 Tbsp White flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Corn flour
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs (here the chef uses Panko, Japanese bread crumbs)
- 30-40 Gram Butter
- To season Salt
How to Make Panko Crusted Cottage Cheese
- 1.Marinate the paneer with some salt, oregano, smoked paprika and cumin powder.
- 2.In a bowl make a batter with corn flour, white flour, milk and salt.
- 3.This will help the breadcrumbs cling to the paneer.
- 4.Dust some white flour over the paneer as well.
- 5.Coat with the batter and breadcrumbs.
- 6.Fry the paneer in a mixture of butter and olive oil.