Recipe Servings: 4
Prep Time: 05 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
A popular Italian preparation, hard-boiled eggs are filled with a foamy mix of egg yolk, mustard and mayo.
Ingredients Of Deviled Eggs
- 4 eggs, full boiled and cooled
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp powdered black pepper
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 Tbsp milk or mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp celery or hara dhania (coriander leaves), finely chopped
- Salad leaves to line the serving dish
How to Make Deviled Eggs
- 1.Peel the boiled eggs and slice into halves, lengthwise.
- 2.Remove the yolks and mix into them the rest of the ingredients, beating well to make the mixture light.
- 3.Arrange the egg-whites in prepared plate.
- 4.Fill the yolk mixture into the centre of the egg halves, decoratively.
- 5.Chill and serve.