The online registration process for IBPS PO recruitment examination 2018 to fill 4,252 vacancies started on Tuesday.
The last date for registration and payment of examination fee is September 4, but candidates should not wait for the last moment and apply at the earliest possible.
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the notification.
1) Go to the IBPS’s official website ibps.in
2) Click on link “CWE PO/MT”
3) Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINEFOR CWE-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VIII)” )
4) Online application form will open
5) Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register and enter basic information
6) Provisional registration number and password will be generated
7) Note down provisional registration number and password
8) Reopen saved data using provisional registration number and password and edit particulars if required
9) Upload photograph and signature, Left thumb impression, a hand written declaration as per specifications in notification
10) Carefully fill online application
11) Use ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify details in form and modify if required
12) Clicking on ‘FINAL SUBMIT Button’ only after checking every detail carefully as no changes will be permitted after this.
Note: In case, you are unable to fill in the application form in one go, you can save the data entered and save the provisional registration number and password generated by the system. You can reopen the saved data using provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. Submit the data only after the application is filled in completely and correctly.
Payment of fees/intimation charges can be done through the online mode only.
1) Application form is integrated with payment gateway
2) Payment can be made using debit cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards, mobile wallets
3) Additional page of application form opens after ‘Final Submit’
4) Follow instructions and fill in requisite details
5) Pay application fees/intimation charges online
6) E-receipt will be generated on completion of transaction
7) Take print out of e-receipt and online application form
IBPS had issued the notification for the exam on August 9. The notification can be viewed on official website of IBPS.
Candidates would need to go through a selection process which includes a preliminary and main examination followed by an interview.
A candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a university recognised by the government of India or have any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the central government. The candidate must possess valid mark-sheet/degree certificate that he/she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in graduation while registering online.
Candidate should be aged between 20 and 30 years (i.e. the person must not have been born earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1998 – both dates inclusive).
The first stage of recruitment or the online preliminary examination will be held on October 13, 14, 20 and 21. The results of the preliminary examination will be declared in October/November 2018. The online main exam will be held on November 18 and its result will be declared in December. The interview will be held in January/February 2019, and the provisional allotment to the selected candidates will take place in April 2019.
The details about participating organisations, tentative schedule, eligibility criteria and much more can be found at the bottom of the story.