- Samsung Galaxy A80 was unveiled globally back in April
- It sports a rotating camera setup and a notch-less display
- Galaxy A80 is available via Amazon, Flipkart, and Samsung India site
- Samsung Galaxy A80 price in India, launch offers
- Samsung Galaxy A80 specifications, features
Samsung Galaxy A80 has gone on sale in India today. To recall, the smartphone was launched last month in the country, and went up for pre-orders a few days later. Samsung Galaxy A80 pre-orders ended on July 31, and the smartphone has gone on sale via the company site, offline stores, and leading online stores today. The smartphone is the top-end offering in the company’s new Galaxy A-series, and sports and innovative rotating camera setup. Read on for more details about the Samsung Galaxy A80, such as its price in India, offers, and specifications.
Samsung Galaxy A80 price in India, launch offers
The Samsung Galaxy A80 price in India is set at Rs. 47,990 for the single 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. It is available in Angel Gold, Ghost White, and Phantom Black colour options. The smartphone is currently up for purchase via Amazon India, Flipkart, and the Samsung India website. It will also be made available via retail stores and the Samsung Opera House later today.